A geothermal heat pump or ground source heat pump (GSHP) is a central heating or cooling system that pumps heat to or from the ground. In the winter, the ground functions as a heat source, while in the summer it serves as a heat sink. In order to boost heating and cooling systems’ efficiency and […]
- 4 Heating & Air Conditioning Tips & Trends to Watch This Summer
- Jacobs Heating & Air Conditioning Trains Technicians in Home Automation
- Improve Your Home’s Air Quality & Your Health in the New Year
- Get Ready for Winter with Jacobs Signature Club Maintenance Benefits
- Lower Energy Bills and Reduce Carbon Footprint with Tips from Jacobs Heating & Air Conditioning
We're very pleased and much more comfortable with our new system. Kudos to Scott. He s a great representative of Jacob's Heating.
There are no words to tell you how satisfied I am. I did not know I could be so comfortable.
Marvin & Marlene Lazarus
4474 SE. Milwaukie Ave. Portland, OR 97202