HVAC Repair Services
Jacobs Maintenance provides customers with the following HVAC repair services:
- Courteous and fully-trained repair professionals & technicians.
- Annual tune ups
- Troubleshooting furnace or air conditioning problems
- Emergency air conditioning repairs
- Emergency furnace repairs
- Diagnosing and resolving heating and cycling problems
- Natural Gas, natural gas plumbing, and gas fireplace repair
- Water heater repair: Electric and Gas
- Repair and replace masonry fireplaces
- Boiler repair
- Oil heating and furnace repair
- Vent fan repair and installation
- Mini split and ductless repair
Full list of furnace, air conditioner, and water heater brands we repair*.
*We do not perform installation for all of the listed brands. For information on which of these brands we do install, contact us today.
Whether you’re in need of heating & air conditioning repair or HVAC installation in Portland or Vancouver WA—you can rely on Jacobs’ 60 years of industry experience to resolve all of your heating & cooling problems. Call us today to schedule your annual air conditioner maintenance or reach out for 24/7 air conditioner repair.
Latest From The Blog
Hello; we’re Jacobs Heating and Air Conditioning, a family-owned and operated company! We’ve been providing heating and cooling (HVAC) services in Portland, OR and Vancouver, WA since 1952. We specialize in HVAC maintenance and repair […]
I wanted to let you know how much we appreciated the prompt and superior service we received from Jacobs Heating. Stacy was very customer oriented and worked with our schedule to get the job coordinated with the roofing company. Allan was also excellent. Everyone on your team was courteous and easy to work with and I wanted you to know that it was a job well done.
Paul, Just a note to let you know that we are pleased with our new furnace and very satisfied with Jacobs Heating. You personally gave us excellent and thorough service and it was because of YOUR professionalism that we decided to hire Jacobs Heating to install our new furnace.