Why Choose Jacobs Heating & Air Conditioning Signature Club?
Jacobs is the trusted name for all your heating and air conditioning needs. We are committed to providing the highest level of service with a focus on earning referrals from our satisfied clients.
One of the most expensive investment in your home is in the care of responsible experts who set the standard of excellence for our industry by following National Standards for service and training. We offer several maintenance plans to choose from, that not only will save you money, but will keep you protected from unexpected HVAC system issues. All of our agreements feature Saturday service, scheduling reminders, and monthly payment options. Plus, our repairs and service are Energy Star Compliant, and meet the ACCA national standards for residential maintenance.
Our technicians are tested and certified through North American Technician Excellence (NATE), so you’ll never have to worry about the quality of our service.
For more information, or to set up a service arrangement, contact the heating and air conditioning pros at Jacobs today!
We look forward to serving you!
|Signature Club Benefits||Classic||Select||Premium|
|Service Repair Warranty||1 Year||1 Year||2 Years|
|Priority Service Response (during regular business hours)||Within 48 Hours||Within 24 hours||Same Day|
|System Replacement Benefits||$300||$400||$500|
|Savings on Service Repairs||15%||15%||15%|
|Agreement Is Transferable||X||X||X|
|Inflation Protection Plan||1 Year||2 Year||3 Years|
|Monthly Payment Options||X||X||X|
|Energy Star Compliant||X||X||X|
|Comprehensive Tasklist Meets ACCA National Standards||X||X||X|
|Value Added Maintenance & Repair Services As Highlighted On Comprehensive Task List||Up To $850||Up To $1,725|
|Trip Fee Benefit (during regular business hours)||1 Free per Agreement Year||Unlimited|
|Never Pay Overtime Fees||X|
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Your technician will be professional, uniformed and qualified to work on your equipment.
- We will take extraordinary care of your home
- We will provide you with a written quote for repairs before we start any work.
- Our technicians will follow a stringent quality assurance task list to ensure a complete and thorough service each and every time.
Key Benefits of Maintenance
- Manufacturer Warranties remain valid
- Prolongs and improves equipment efficiency
- Promotes healthy clean air
- Improves home comfort
- Supports lower energy costs
- Guards against unexpected failures
- Minor problems can be found and fixed before they cause significant issues and require more expensive repairs later
- Prolongs equipment life
- Safe equipment operation = Home safety for your family
Latest From The Blog
If this Portland winter is going to be anything like last year’s (think: icy conditions and lots and lots of snow!), we need to start preparing for the frigid temperatures. How can you make sure […]
I have used them for maintenance, repair and new installation and every time they have done a great job in diagnosing and fixing our problems and working with us on complicated and long-term issues to find the most efficient and affordable solutions.
When our furnace died I called the office and you got someone out here the same day. We had a service call from Brian. He was courteous and friendly. Unfortunately, our 30 year old furnace was ready for a replacement. Greg came out as your sales rep and he was very professional and helpful.