Our diagnostic service fee is based on the travel distance from our SE Portland, OR office and is charged in three tiers:
- Less than 25 miles: $160*
- Over 25 miles: Starting at $255*
*Mileage prices are estimates and may vary. Our team will do their utmost to confirm the diagnostic service fee before our visit. Please feel free to let us know if you have any questions.
With over fifty years of experience, we didn’t get there by accident. We got there because we care. We promise to work hard to make you happy. Our reputation has been based on quality and service.
- Our technicians have been fully trained in all major brands of equipment
- We service boilers, chillers, cooling towers, and commercial refrigeration units
- We service from the smallest window unit to the largest rooftop unit
- We provide gas piping services including gas line installation, barbecue conversion, earthquake shutoff valve install & repair, and more
- We also offer commercial and industrial services for a range of projects including warehouses, multi-family residential units, and more.
Jacobs Heating & Air Conditioning has proudly served the Portland and Vancouver metro areas for over 67 years. In order to provide the best quality heating, cooling, and ventilation services to our customers, we offer our full suite of services throughout our entire service area, which extends all around Portland and Vancouver in every direction. We also provide pre-arranged maintenance services in Hood River, Seaside, and Bend. Jacobs Heating & Air Conditioning’s standard service area includes the following areas and more:
- Vancouver, WA
- Oregon City
- Happy Valley
- Lake Oswego
- Forest Grove
- West Linn
- Eagle Creek
- Zig Zag
- Ridgefield, WA
- Washougal, WA
- Camas, WA
I am writing to formally complement Scott Lynn who recently installed a Trane furnace/air conditioner split system at my home. In addition to the installation of the heating and cooling units, Scott replaced a heat riser and cold air return ductwork. Scott was extremely professional and did a wonderful job on removal of the old equipment and installation of the new. He was prompt, organized, and extremely careful both inside and outside of the house.
Latest From The Blog
Achoo! For many of us in the Pacific Northwest, spring means allergies, allergies, and more allergies. Did you know that poor indoor air quality can actually worsen allergy symptoms? With so many of us staying […]