The Carrier® Infinity® Heat Pump with Greenspeed™ Intelligence was voted #1 in the Comfortech 2011 HVACR Product Showcase Awards, in the category of Forced–air Heating and Cooling Equipment. Among all the entries, the judges felt the Carrier® product was the most innovative and useful to the HVAC marketplace. The new heat pump was on display at Comfortech September 21-23, where Carrier Corp. received the prestigious award.
- Video: How to Care For and Extend the Life of Your Heating Equipment
- 10 Warning Signs Your Furnace Needs to Be Serviced
- 4 Heating & Air Conditioning Tips & Trends to Watch This Summer
- Jacobs Heating & Air Conditioning Trains Technicians in Home Automation
- Improve Your Home’s Air Quality & Your Health in the New Year
We're very pleased and much more comfortable with our new system. Kudos to Scott. He s a great representative of Jacob's Heating.
There are no words to tell you how satisfied I am. I did not know I could be so comfortable.
Marvin & Marlene Lazarus
4474 SE. Milwaukie Ave. Portland, OR 97202